Festive surroundings… to your image.
Combining old-world atmosphere and fairy tales, Jumilhac, major site of the Parc Naturel Périgord Limousin, welcomes you in an authentic and private, the Castle then serving as a parking place.
Flexible depending on the event: cocktail, family meeting, lunch, seminar, conference, wedding, evening…, the reception rooms are built around a passenger check vaulted (60 m²) giving access:
- In the gardens on the terrace with view on the Valley of the Isle and adjacent to the Church (old chapel this castle of the 12th, 15th and 17th century),
- To the old stalls vaulted (95 m²) used also potential fallback site,
- In the Salons Richelieu from 1st floor composed of room Cardinal (65 m²) and the room of the Chairman of the adjacent Board (200 m²) with use of the contiguous courtine.
An extension of 45 m² (lounge, office-kitchen, bedroom and bathroom) is left to discretion for table service, the children, the locker room…
Thus, you can organize:
- Glass of wine, cocktail, buffet dinner…, in the gardens facing South, with or without extra (in addition) pagodas,
- Dinner sitting (70/80 Pax), buffet, opening in the stalls and the adjoining checked passage,
- Wedding reception (sit-down dinner (80 to 300 pax), dancing buffet, fancy dress ball, evening…, in the Salons Richelieu (and annexes), all this day and night (lights in the yard and gardens).)
And for the event to be in your image, service providers (caterers, florists, D.J., rental of hardware…) are left to your choice just like the end of evening to finish the next day with a breakfast and/or by a brunch during which time a visit to the castle is offered. But to make your party complete, you can also use supplementary benefits such as: car collection, minibus (9 seats), conjurer, traditional Orchestra, artificer…