Means of access
The Château de Jumilhac, on the borders of Périgord and Limousin, is located on the edge of the village of Jumilhac-le-Grand, chief town of the canton of 1.309 H integrated with that of Thiviers in 1 January 2016.
GPS: Lat. 45.493; Long. 1,060
It is served:
The Château de Jumilhac is
- 12 km from La Coquille to the West on the N21 (Limoges-Périgueux),.
- 12 km from St Yrieix-la-Perche to the North,.
- 12 km from Angoisse to the Southeast on the D704 (Limoges – Les Eyzies)
- 19 km from Thiviers South-West
- 500 km from Paris
- 93 km from Angoulême
- 178 km from Bordeaux
- 73 km from Brive-la-Gaillarde
Stations of La Coquille, Thiviers (Dordogne) and Saint-Yrieix-la-Perche (Haute-Vienne).
Limoges, Brive-la-Gaillarde and Bergerac airports